A4 DVD Shrinker 4.8
A4 DVD Shrinker is a high quality and extremely fast DVD backup and shrink tool. It shrink all DVD and full backup them to your hard disk or burn them to DVDR disc without any quality or feature lost.
It based on the extremely fast DVD Engine and will handle all DVD contents like Menus, Movie, Audio, Subtitles and Languages. Also It will peer off CSS from commercial DVD automatically so that you can make your own DVD copies no matter what copy protection is used on the original. The built-in high speed DVD burner supports all type of DVDR disc (+R, +RW, ¨CR, -RW). You do not need third party drivers or burning software installed.
1. High quality, high speed DVD Engine
2. Shrink any DVD to any size, such as DVD9(8.5GB) to DVD5(4.7GB), DVD10(9.5GB) to DVD5(4.7GB).
3. Shrink any DVD (NTSC and PAL) from the DVD drive to your hard disk directly.
4. Perfect 100% DVD backup. Just like your original DVD movies without any quality or feature (Menus, Audio, Subtitles and Languages) lost
5. Remove CSS (Content Scrambling System) automatically
6. Support preview when shrinking
7. Backup your DVD in 1-2-3 steps. It's very suitable for beginners,
1. Own high quality, high speed DVD Burn Engine. No need to install other burning software.
2. Erase (Format) rewritable DVD +RW and -RW disc
3. Support DVD+R Double Layer (DVD9), can burns up to 8.5 GB on one DVD
4. Support almost all DVD writer: BenQ, AOpen, LiteOn, LG, Sony, NEC, Nu Technology, BTC, Pioneer, Plextor, Teac, Ricoh, Asus, Iomega, Philips, HP, Toshiba, Samsung and others.
A4 DVD Shrinker is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
, WinNT 4.x
, Windows Vista Business
, Windows Vista Business x64
, Windows Vista Enterprise
, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
, Windows Vista Home Basic
, Windows Vista Home Basic x64
, Windows Vista Home Premium
, Windows Vista Home Premium x64
, Windows Vista Starter
, Windows Vista Ultimate
, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- System Requirements: P166 64M
|| 04 m 33 s
|| 02 m 00 s
|| 30 s
|| 15 s
|| 11 s