Access Password is MS Access database password recovery tool. With this tool you can recover your database password, user-level security records (logins and passwords), users and groups ids. Program works with Microsoft Access 2.0, 95, 97 - 2003.
Access Password (TSAP) is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
MS Access Database Password Recovery Tool.
Access Password is MS Access database password recovery tool. With this tool you can recover your database password, user-level security records (logins and passwords), users and groups ids. Access Password recovers MS Access user logins and passwords from Workgroup information files (*.mdw, system.mdw). This tool allows you to recover database owner and objects' owners as well as to recover owner user name and id, groups and users organization and ids. Recovered MS Access user-level security information can be used to re-create lost Workgroup information file, access user-level secured database, fix MS Access error 3033, etc. Access Password fully supports Unicode password recovery. Access Password can recover database passwords, logins, user ids from Microsoft Access 2.0, 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003.
- MS Access password recovery (*.mdb, *.mda, ...)
- User-level accounts passwords recovery from workgroup information files (*.mdw, *.mda). MS Access users' accounts password recovery
- Users/groups organization structure recovery from workgroup information files (*.mdw, *.mda).
- Simply Accounting users' passwords recovery (*.sdw)
- Database objects (table, etc) owners names and IDs recovery if a workgroup information file (*.mdw) is lost.
- Recovers accounts' and groups' IDs from workgroup information file (*.mdw, *.mda)
- Enumerates all database objects (tables, reports, queries, etc...) with objects' ownership information
- Supports MS Access versions from MS Access 2.0 (win 3.11) to MS Access 2003
- All passwords, users' accounts and IDs are recovered instantly
- Full support for Multilingual and Unicode passwords, names and IDs
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface with full-scale log system,
- Help system with the 'how to' examples
- System Requirements: N/A
|| 11 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec