Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts. Driven by an XML interface, it has no installation and is easily used.
AnyChart Flash Chart Component is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Anychart Animated Chart Component for Flash.
Anychart is a flexible Macromedia Flash-based solution that allows you to create animated, compact, interactive and attractive charts.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually, or using a Configuration Tool, included with any edition of AnyChart.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily adds your own background image and sound - your chart will look like you want it to look! It can play a sound or use an image as a link.
* Constantly growing number of supported chart types - Pie, Bar, Line, Candlestick and we will be adding new types regularly.
, Windows Mobile
, Windows CE
, Pocket PC
, Palm OS
, Not Applicable
- System Requirements: Flash player 9.0 or later
|| 02 m 45 s
|| 01 m 23 s
|| 42 s
|| 17 s
|| 09 s