ApexSQL Recover 2011.03
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Supports SQL Server 2012.
ApexSQL Recover is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Recover deleted SQL Server database data.
ApexSQL Recover can recover lost data due to delete, truncate and drop operations. Recover BLOB data as files, and recover data from corrupted databases, detached MDFs and database backups without restoring them. Some features include compressed backup support, smart resource management, direct-to-database recovery, blob extraction, improved filtering, and more. ApexSQL Recover is compatible with all SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000 databases.
- Compressed backup support: Use natively compressed transaction log and database backups as data sources
- SQL Server 2012 support: Recover data and objects from SQL 2012 databases. Recover FileTables’ schema and data
- Smart resource management: Automatically identify the optimal recovery method for peak performance
- Improved scalability: Fully leverage the increased memory limit and performance boosts provided by the x64 architecture
- Direct-to-database recovery: Recover data directly to a database including data lost due to TRUNCATE or DROP operations. Recover lost tables directly to database including tables containing calculated columns or tables with missing schema and user defined data type definition
- BLOB extraction: Extract online BLOBs as data files
- Improved filtering: Specify the timeframe in which your data or objects were lost
- Support for additional SQL Server objects and data types: Restore data from compressed tables and SPARSE columns. Recover vardecimal and FILESTREAM data
- Redesigned interface
- Support for multiple data source types: Recover from live databases and transaction logs, detached database and transaction log files as well as native or compressed transaction log and database backups
- Lost data recovery: Recover data lost due to a DELETE or TRUNCATE operation
- Object restore: Recover dropped objects
- MDF recovery: Recover data directly from un-attachable or corrupt database files
- BLOB recovery: Recover online or deleted BLOBs as data files
- System Requirements: MDAC 2.8(ADO 2.8) MSSQL Server2012, 2008, 2005 or 2000, .NET 3.5 SP1
|| 05 m 19 s
|| 02 m 40 s
|| 01 m 20 s
|| 32 s
|| 16 s
User Reviews: APEXSQL RECOVER 2011.03