Now with Panorama Maker 5 Pro for Mac, you can produce your panoramic photo from videos you take! Similar to stitching using photos, the program automatically analyzes the video and finds the corresponding frames to be stitched.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 5 Pro for Mac is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
A brilliant panorama photos stitching tool.
Panorama Maker 5 Pro for Mac helps users to create perfect panorama images with photos and videos.
Here are powerful features in the following:
1. Make panoramas from both photos and video
Allows you to stitch both photos and video frames as panoramas.
Export your panorama to a variety of file formats including: JPEG, TIF, BMP, TGA, MOV, Flash, and PTViewer.
2. 5 Different Photo Stitch Modes
5 stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal, 360º, Tile, Tile, and Vertical.
Individual modes may work better for specific landscapes. A panorama of a city skyline is very different than a mountain range.
3. Powerful Media Management and Photo Editing
Organize your media conveniently and efficiently.
Add ratings or tags to your media collections.
4. Powerful photo editing tools
Automatically adjust the color of your panorama with auto-color balance.
Enhance your panorama with auto-brightness, auto-exposure, and auto-dynamic lighting.
Easy-to-use editing tools to crop, straighten, and adjust brightness and contrast levels.
5. Built-in Online Print Service
Connect to the online photo printing service of your choice.
Customize your panorama prints with size and material (such as Matte and Glossy).
Designed specifically for you to print your professional-looking masterpieces.
6. Create Panoramas from video
Make panoramic photos from your favorite home movies!
Automatically splits movie clips into still frames and allows you to select the ones you want.
Supported video formats for panorama stitching include: MPG, MPEG, AVI, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS.
7. Support for popular formats
Open all popular image formats (such as JPEG, TIF, RAW) from your network, hard drive, camera, scanner, or memory stick.
Import movie clips, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, and more.
Now,it has three new powerful features:
1. 5 different stitch modes.
2. Powerful File Management with ratings and tags.
3. Automatically analyzes and stitches video into a panorama.
- System Requirements: Macintosh OS 10.5, 10.4,Power PC or Intel Mac,100 MB free hard drive space,512 MB DDR RAM or abov
|| 14 m 32 s
|| 07 m 16 s
|| 03 m 38 s
|| 01 m 28 s
|| 44 s