Generate barcodes from .NET with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK which provides 4 types of controls to generate, display, save barcodes: Windows Forms, WebImage Control (ASP.NET), SSRS control, ActiveX. Supports almost all barcodes (1D and 2D types).
Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Generate barcodes in .NET desktop and web app
Generate barcodes with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK for .NET and ActiveX.
- 100+ source code samples included (just copy and paste!) for all supported languages and platforms;
- supports almost all 1D linear and 2D (multidimensional) barcodes;
- made using 100% C# code for .NET (optional source code licensing is available!)
- adds barcodes to PDF documents (no other components are required);
MORE TECH DETAILS:
- Includes 4 types of controls and components: Windows Forms control (for WinForms applications), WebImage control (for ASP.NET) , SSRS control for ASP.NET and non-visual .NET and ActiveX classes for instant barcode image generation;
- Supports almost all 1D barcodes types (including Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, GS1 and many other), including EAN-13 and supplemental EAN-2 and EAN-5 barcodes;
- Supports 2D barcodes: QR Code, Aztec, PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode;
- Supports GS1 barcodes (also known as RSS): GS1 Code 128, GS1 DataMatrix, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated;
- WPF barcode control included;
- Built-in automatic validation of barcode value;
- Adjustable visual appearance: font, font size, foreground and background colors
- Exports generated barcode as PDF, EMF, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF images;
- Draw generated barcode on control or printer .hDC (in both ActiveX and .NET versions of the SDK);
- Supports Local Reports (RDLC) and SSRS reports support for ASP.NET;
- and much more!
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: Windows XP or higher
|| 08 m 39 s
|| 04 m 20 s
|| 02 m 10 s
|| 52 s
|| 26 s