Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK 4.00.827
Read barcodes (PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Code, Aztec, Code128, Code39, EAN13, EAN8 and more) from images (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF) in your .NET, ASP.NET,Windows CE, Pocket PC, ActiveX, ASP, command line applications. Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Barcode reader returns: barcode symbology type, recognized string and barcode location points; Supports reading of multiple barcodes from one image; Supports multipaged TIFF images to read barcodes from; Supports PDF files; Made with 100% managed code (optional source code licensing available).
* Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required);
* Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included;
* Made with 100% C# code (optional source code licensing is available on request)
* Sample GUI application to test the sdk against your your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK.
* Works in .NET 1.10, 2.00, Compact Framework (Pocket PC, Windows CE) 2.00, ASP.NET, ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6);
* Made with 100% C# code for .NET (optional full source code licensing is available);
* Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, EAN13, EAN8, I2of5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Code;
* Reads from JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF;
* Supports images captured from web camera devices.
Bytescout BarCode Reader SDK is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Windows Media Center Edition 2005
, WinNT 4.x
- System Requirements: .NET framework 2.0 or higher
|| 51 m 00 s
|| 22 m 19 s
|| 05 m 35 s
|| 02 m 48 s
|| 01 m 56 s