PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML preserving the layout without any additional software required. Extracts images and fonts from PDF. Provides .NET and ActiveX interface, 100% managed C# code.
Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
PDF To HTML SDK for .NET, ASP.NET, ActiveX
PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
* converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
* text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
* vector graphics is preserved (as a background images);
* precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file;
* doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
* works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications;
* works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
* provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: .NET framework 2.00 or higher installed
|| 10 s
|| 05 s
|| 03 s
||< 1 sec
||< 1 sec