Elecard AVC PlugIn 2.3
Elecard AVC PlugIn is the package of Elecard components for AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 P.10 ISO/IEC 14496-10 data decoding
Elecard AVC PlugIn is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
A package for AVC/H.264 data decoding
Elecard AVC PlugIn is the package of Elecard components for AVC/H.264 (MPEG-4 P.10 ISO/IEC 14496-10) and AAC (ISO/IEC 13818-7) data decoding. It is developed for use with Elecard products: MPEG Player, DVD Player, XMuxer Pro and XMuxer Lite.Due to the latest Elecard products updates (G4 codecs encapsulation) the current version of Elecard AVC PlugIn operates only with Elecard MPEG Player version 5.1 and higher. However the current version of Elecard MPEG Player can work with any version of AVC PlugIn. Please note that owners of olderversions of Elecard MPEG Player can upgrade their products to the new version with certain discounts according to our discount policy. Contact Elecard Sales Department for details.
AVC/H.264 Video Decoder
* Software-only ISO/IEC 14496 part 10 AVC / ITU-T Recommendation H.264 streamdecoding.
* Annex B byte stream and RTP payload formats (FOURCC ‘avc1’) support.
* All features of Baseline, Main and High Profiles support.
* Full-resolution, full-quality decoding/playback.
* Postprocessing (deinterlacing, fields reordering, chroma upsampling).
* Optimizedfor the most efficient CPU usage – takes advantage of MMX™ Extensions, SSE2™, and 3DNow® SIMD extensions when available.
* Optimized for symmetric multiprocessing (Hyper-Threading Technology, multiple CPU and multiple cores).
* GPU hardware acceleration support.
* Closed Captionsdecoding.
* Decodes MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-7) and MPEG-4 (ISO/IEC 14496-3 not including Amd.1:2003 and Amd.2:2004) AAC audio streams.
* Supports Main, LC, LTP and ER BSAC audio object types.
* Supports up to 8 audio channels.
- System Requirements: MMX-enhanced CPU, 128 MB RAM, any VGA card
|| 31 s
|| 16 s
|| 08 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
User Reviews: ELECARD AVC PLUGIN 2.3