Entity Developer Express for SQL Server 3.00
Entity Developer Express is a free powerful modeling and code generation tool for Entity Framework, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code.
Entity Developer Express for SQL Server is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
Free modeling and code generation tool.
Entity Developer is a free powerful modeling and code generation tool for ADO.NET Entity Framework, LinqConnect, and LINQ to SQL. You can use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. It introduces new approaches for designing ORM models, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
Entity Developer Express for SQL Server is a free limited version of Entity Developer for SQL Server. The Express Edition does not allow customization of code templates and is limited to 10 entities in the project.
* ADO.NET Entity Framework support
* LINQ to SQL support
* Visual schema modelling
* Customizable and intuitive user interface
* Reverse engineering (database object to entity model)
* Well-thought predefined templates for class generation
* GUI for predefined templates
* State-of-art diagram with zooming
* Diagram overview and printing
* Undo/Redo support
* One-click help system
* Visual Studio is not required
* Free of charge
New features in Entity Developer 3.00
* Supported Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Beta
* Added Update To Database with Storage Synchronization functionality
* Added Update Model From Database functionality
* Added multiselect support for properties
* Improved large models handling
- System Requirements: SQL Server installed; Visual Studio is not required
|| 05 m 18 s
|| 02 m 39 s
|| 01 m 20 s
|| 32 s
|| 16 s
User Reviews: ENTITY DEVELOPER EXPRESS FOR SQL SERVER 3.00