Fashion Rush 188.8.131.52
The protagonist of 'Fashion Rush' is a young girl named Satine. She has always loved fine clothes, and as a child she would dressed up all the time, hoping to look like a princess. Her aunt Zelma owns a fashion shop, so Satine spent countless hours playing there, pretending she was a fashion designer. She has tried her best at school but there's only one thing she wanted to do: work in the fashion industry. So she studied hard, passed her exams and got into the fashion school. The problem was that when she graduated she couldn't find a job, luckily her aunt Zelma offered her a job at her shop.
The first level of the game is Satine's first day of work at aunt Zelma's fashion shop. She has learnt the theory at school but now it is time for the real thing and she needs your help. The game is so easy to play (or to learn how to play it) that there's no written help available beyond the tutorial. The first time you play you will be guided step by step to learn the basics of the game.
The game itself basically consists in serving customers at aunt Zelma's fashion shop. Customers walk in the shop and ask for a special dress or clothing. Then, you have to pick up the correct fabric from the fabric slots and take it to the cutting station. Once the fabric is cut you have to take it to the sewing station. In that station is where the dress materializes and you can hand it to the customer. If the customer is satisfied you'll get paid and the customer leaves the shop. You have to keep in mind the time it takes to make the dress because the customers are not specially patient. Every once in a while, fabric rolls run out of fabric so you have to replace the rolls with new ones.
When you first enter the game, you'll be asked for a player name and then you'll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there's no existing player. After you create one or more, they'll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you'll be asked for a name as a new player. It's possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you to a submenu with four new options:
- Start new game: to start a game from level 1. You'll be seeing the introduction to the game before starting.
- Load previous game: to continue an unfinished game.
- Play mini games: there are four mini games to play. Classic, unlocked at level 8; Accessories, unlocked at level 8; No Light, unlocked at level 18; Nightmare, and unlocked at level 24.
- Main menu: to return to the previous menu.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like: sound effects volume, music volume, and full screen.
- Exit: to close the application.
Once you are playing, you can press the MENU button on the screen to pause the game, go to the options menu, or go back to the main menu.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There are some special discounts for GameServer Members.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
- Windows XP/Vista
- DirectX7 or later
Fashion Rush is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
- License Shareware
- Date Added 15 November, 2011
- Price: $19.95
- Category Games
- Filesize 197.5 KB
- Author Oberon Media
|| 29 s
|| 13 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
|| 02 s