GPS Guide for Garmin 296 1.0
Max Trescott GPS Guide for the Garmin GPSMAP 296Now on YouTube!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsWDxR_ID0Do you ever have difficulty:* Quickly entering or modifying a flight plan?* Finding pages you use infrequently?
GPS Guide for Garmin 296 is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Max Trescott GPS Guide for the Garmin GPSMAP 296Now on YouTube!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnsWDxR_ID0Do you ever have difficulty:* Quickly entering or modifying a flight plan?* Finding pages you use infrequently?* Finding Airport information ...
Max Trescott GPS Guide for the Garmin GPSMAP 296
Now on YouTube!
Do you ever have difficulty:
* Quickly entering or modifying a flight plan?
* Finding pages you use infrequently?
* Finding Airport information like runways and frequencies?
* Loading an instrument approach?
Do you still use the Direct-to key instead of entering a flight plan?
If so, you're not alone! Our online survey of portable GPS users shows that these are common issues.
The New Max Trescott 296 GPS Guide for the iPhone is:
* A Quick Reference Checklist
* An Illustrated Self-Study Learning Guide
* A Refresher for Pilots and CFIs Using Many GPSs
Max Trescott 296 GPS Guide Features:
* Organization by function, so you can quickly find what you want
* Step-by-step instructions to make tasks easy
* Screen images so you can see how the GPS looks at each step
* More than 80 scrollable pages of information
* More than 150 screen shots
More than a paper GPS Checklist:
* Gives detailed descriptionsanot just a list of steps
* Includes TIPS on the most efficient ways to use the GPS
* Cuts down on the amount of paper you have to carry
* Lets you bring many GPS checklists with no bulk
* Easy way to stay current with latest GPS feature changes
Max's GPS Guides Save You Time:
* No hunting through user manuals
* Clear, concise answers to your GPS questions
* Lets you study any time you have a free moment
Written by a GPS Expert!
Max Trescott is the 2008 National Certificated Flight Instructor of the Year. He is the author of the newly released Max Trescott's GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook and the bestseller Max Trescott's G1000 Glass Cockpit Handbook.
This guide for the Garmin 296 gives detailed aviation information for the following topics:
* Airport Information Pages
* Basics & Getting Started
-Including Page Organization
* Direct-to Navigation
* Flight Planning
* Vertical Navigation
* Instrument Procedures
* Instrument Panel
* Map Page
* NRST Pages
* Position Reporting
* System Pages
* Terrain Page
* Vertical Navigation
Note: This GPS Guide is focused on the aviation features of this unit. Buy this guide ONLY if your primary use for the GPS is aviation related. This guide is not focused on the automotive and marine capabilities of the unit.
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
|| 04 m 00 s
|| 02 m 00 s
|| 01 m 00 s
|| 24 s
|| 12 s
User Reviews: GPS GUIDE FOR GARMIN 296 1.0