HsTcp2Com is a communication application / Serial Device Server for Windows and Linux which allows forwarding / bridging data between serial ports (RS232 / RS485, bluetooth, IrDA, USB) represented as COM ports or /dev/tty serial devices and TCP/IP
HsTcp2Com is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
HsTcp2Com - Serial Device Server (Linux/Win)
HsTcp2Com is a communication application / Serial Device Server for Windows and Linux which allows forwarding / bridging data between serial ports (RS232 / RS485, bluetooth, IrDA, USB) represented as COM ports or /dev/tty serial devices and TCP/IP connections or UDP/IP links. In the simplest scenario it is a Serial to TCP/IP converter / serial device server, but it can bridge data between any combination of COM / TTY serial ports and UDP or TCP ports, with TCP ports in either client or server modes.
HsTcp2Com software suite consists of
* Serial Device Server Application (runs in the background Linux as a daemon or on Windows as a service)
* Control Client GUI Application (runs on Windows only)
All device server configuration tasks (configuration of ports, tracing, diagnostics etc.) are performed remotely through the Control Client GUI via TCP/IP connection to the server
HsTcp2Com can be used to connect such as modems, routers, sensors, bar code scanners, meters, wireless devices, PBXes, GPS Receivers, data collection devices, any serial instruments to the serial ports of the PC and access that data from anywhere over an IP based network.
- Serial Device Server software runs on Linux or Windows
- Server operates in the background (Linux daemon or Windows service), works even when no user is logged on to the server PC
- Remote administration over TCP/IP via Windows GUI Control Client
- Access to server protected with username and password
- TCP/IP connection between the server and the Control GUI client is encrypted
- Supports simultaneously up to 128 links (forwarding connections) with each endpoint of the link capable of operating in different IP or Serial modes
- Supports simultaneous access to up to 32 serial devices (Linux TTY serial ports or Windows COM ports)
- Supports various connection modes: Serial to TCP Server, Serial to TCP Client, Serial to UDP, Serial to Serial, TCP Server to TCP Server, TCP Server
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista or 7, 8, Linux
|| 12 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec