ReaJPEG photo editor 3.51
ReaJPEG is our popular image converter, allowing you to convert images from most commonly used graphic formats to JPEG. You can convert you images to JPEG either one by one or all at once as a batch job.
Built-in image editor provides popular image editing functions, including resize, crop, rotate, mirror, brightness, contrast, curves and gamma correction, border, watermark, red eye remover and a dozen of various artistic effects. Batch job automation features include Windows Explorer right-click menu integration and command-line usage capabilities.
- Single and batch mode for image conversion and editing
- Converts images from 35 graphic formats including BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, FAX, TGA, PPM, PSD, etc...
- RAW photo files support (nef, cr2, raw, arw, bay, bmq, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, hdr, ia, k25, kc2, kdc, mdc, mos, mrw, orf, pef, pxn, raf, rdc, sr2, srf, sti, x3f)
- Built-in image editor with red eye correction tool
- Optional integration into shell
- Command line interface
ReaJPEG photo editor is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
, Windows XP
, Windows Vista Business
, Windows Vista Business x64
, Windows Vista Enterprise
, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
, Windows Vista Home Basic
, Windows Vista Home Basic x64
, Windows Vista Home Premium
, Windows Vista Home Premium x64
, Windows Vista Starter
, Windows Vista Ultimate
, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- System Requirements: 64MB RAM, 5MB Free disk space
|| 06 m 58 s
|| 03 m 03 s
|| 46 s
|| 23 s
|| 16 s