Linux data recovery software to recover and restore corrupt linux partition. Linux recovery software recovers data and files from corrupted linux EXT2&EXT3 Partitions. Software restores Linux data, files and folders which gets corrupted or damaged.
Recover Data Linux Data Recovery is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Linux Recovery Software to recover Linux data.
Recover Data Linux Data Recovery Software, recovers and restores Linux data and files from the crashed Linux EXT2 and EXT3 partitions. Advance Linux Data Recovery Software restores Linux data, files and folders which gets corrupted due to viral infection, sudden system shut down, partition table deletion or corruption, operating system corruption, group descriptor block corruption or inode table corruption. Recover Data Linux Data Recovery Software uses advance algorithms&techniques to rescue data from damaged Linux partitions (Ext2 and Ext3). Get everything back using Recover Data Linux Data Recovery Software even when the Drive's Partition Table, Boot Record, Master File Table, or Root Directory is lost or corrupt. Linux Data Recovery Software recovers lost, deleted and formatted partitions or logical EXT2 and EXT3 partitions. Damaged or corrupted Linux data is effectively recovered by the Recover Data Linux data recovery software from the deleted, formatted, damaged or corrupt Linux EXT2 and EXT3 partitions. Software allows Linux file recovery from damaged Linux data volumes. Software recovers corrupt Linux partition and allows access to Linux files and data easily. Software offers quick solution to restore Linux partition for successful Linux data recovery. Software supports recovery from lost, deleted and formatted partitions or logical EXT2 and EXT3 Partitions.
- Supports to recover lost, deleted and formatted partitions or logical EXT2, EXT3 Partitions.
- Recover & restore lost data from missing or lost files & folders.
- Supports partial LVM Recovery.
- Provides recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2, Ext3 File system.
- Supports to recover Linux Ext2, Ext3 volumes with damaged Super Block or Inode List.
- File recovery from IDE/EIDE/ATA & SCSI hard drive media.
- File Filter feature - To recover specific files with specific extensions.
- Load Log, Save Log feature - To resume data recovery process later & to save time.
- Find features - To search for particular files from the list of Recovered data.
- System Requirements: Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB Space
|| 30 s
|| 15 s
|| 08 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s