ReSharper is the leading Visual Studio productivity tool that helps .NET developers by providing code refactoring and inspections, blazing fast navigation, and coding assistance. Create and improve code in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XAML and more.
ReSharper is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Visual Studio code refactoring tool
ReSharper advocates best development and design practices with global cross-language code refactorings, hundreds of code transformations, code formatting and cleanup. ReSharper ensures continuous .NET code quality inspection by instantly highlighting errors and code smells in your solution and provides multiple automated quick-fixes.
Superior unit testing tools, navigation and search features, automatic code generation and templates complete the picture of a cutting-edge productivity tool that empowers any .NET developer.
- Full integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012.
- Great value for developers working with various Microsoft development frameworks and platforms such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WinForms, WPF, WCF, Windows Phone, Silverlight, and SharePoint.
- Code analysis. ReSharper executes over 1300 code inspections on the fly, letting you instantly see whether a file or the entire solution contains any errors, warnings, or bad practices.
- Navigation and search. You can jump to any file, type, or member in your code base, or navigate from a specific symbol to its usages, base and derived symbols, or implementations.
- Over 40 solution-wide automated refactorings targeted at reducing duplication, building efficient inheritance hierarchies, maintaining a clean project structure and otherwise implementing best development practices.
- Code generation and templates.
- System Requirements: min. Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, min. 2Gb, Disk space: 130 Mb, Visual Studio 2005-2012
|| 11 m 39 s
|| 05 m 50 s
|| 02 m 55 s
|| 01 m 10 s
|| 35 s