Fast and easy photo editor based on seminal new photo editing technology. It allows the user to rotate, resize, crop, correct color and remove red-eye problems in the fastest possible way. If you have a mountain of photos to process, try RGBmachine!
RGBmachine is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Resize, crop, correct color&remove red-eye
RGBmachine is a fast and easy photo editor based on seminal new photo editing technology. It allows the user to rotate, resize, crop, correct color and remove red-eye problems in the fastest possible way.RGBmachine is focused on performing the most frequent and common actions. Due to this emphasis on simplicity, it is naturally faster and easier than any other complex and expensive photo-editing software such as Adobe Photoshop. This means that RGBmachine is the best solution for the majority of ordinary users who have a mountain of photos to process.
Five advantages of RGBmachine:
1. It uses a folder-to-folder batch framework. RGBmachine orders all photos from the input folder as a chain, avoiding the laborious task of editing photos one-by-one. This obviously helps to save time (see nextitem).
2. Instead of the usual two-step dialogs of file-open and file-save, RGBmachine features only one Save/Next button. The software automatically saves the current image and passes onto the next one. The next image then instantly appears from the cache.
3. The conventional method to rotate/crop an image involves moving the crop area over a static image. This widespread but outdated mode is easier for coding and stems back to times when CPUs were relatively weak. However, in RGBmachine the reverse is true as the image can be moved beneath the crop area. This approach is more natural anduser-friendly, controlling both the vertical and horizontal axis.
4. Although "Curves" is one of the best color-editing tools, it is unfortunately not the easiest. To make things simpler, RGBmachine uses a unique color correction engine to reconstruct the most appropriate color curves. The user just gives a basic indication of how the color, brightness or contrast should be changed.
5. There is no need to control the file history in RGBmachine. Instead, all different actions are controlled independently, which means that anything can be changed or reset at any given moment.
- System Requirements: At least 800x600 screen resolution.
|| 21 s
|| 11 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s