I'm currently celebrating "Cato's Hike", my just released game to teach children (and adults) basic programming! Please check out and enjoy :)Please note the full version has had a major update!!!
Tracing Paper Lite is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
I'm currently celebrating "Cato's Hike", my just released game to teach children (and adults) basic programming! Please check out and enjoy :)Please note the full version has had a major update!!! Get it while it is hot :)This is the Lite version ...
I'm currently celebrating "Cato's Hike", my just released game to teach children (and adults) basic programming! Please check out and enjoy :)
Please note the full version has had a major update!!! Get it while it is hot :)
This is the Lite version of Tracing Paper. It contains all the features of the paid version except for:
- can create only *THREE* traces at a time in the app, you can always delete old ones if you want to create more
- can't save or export your pictures outside of the app or share your traces using email, PDF, Twitter, Facebook, photo gallery, Open in..., Copy to Clipboard or printing
Tracing Paper is a simple yet elegant universal application for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch that helps you practice and improve your drawing and sketching skills by giving you a blank translucent canvas with a clean and simple grid on which you can trace anything you wish as often as you like. I believe it will be great for anyone who enjoys drawing or for kids that just want to play around!
After choosing a photo from your library you can adjust its size and location under the canvas using your fingers to pinch to rotate/zoom and one finger to drag it around, then you just trace and shade whatever you wish using your finger. If you make a mistake simply choose the eraser tool and erase your mistake (also, you can use the eraser creatively to help add details in ways that are different from simply drawing), or if you want more accuracy than an eraser there is undo/redo support for up to 8 actions. For those hard to see details zoom, rotate or pan the canvas in for further detail by simply pinching the canvas or using two fingers and dragging to move! For those details where we want the colors to really pop there is now support for coloring and changing the pencil size to draw larger or smaller details as needed! For those moments where you want to quickly fill a region, there is now flood fill support, just press the bucket tool and click in an enclosed region to fill in.
After you are done, wow the world and save your masterpiece to your Photo Library or share it via Email, Facebook, Twitter, PDF or even copy to the clipboard or use open-with to open it in compatible programs to touch it up!
Tracing Paper features:
* Super-smooth drawing with proprietary OpenGL-based rendering engine
* 2 pencil styles
* Support for tracing any photo from your device's photo album
* Gallery mode to browse to create/load/edit your traces
* Shading support just like a real pencil, draw over the same area multiple times to shade it darker
* Changing brush size to help draw or shade larger areas
* Zooming, rotating and panning of the image to trace to focus on the details that matter (pinch to zoom/rotate, two fingers to pan)
* Flood Fill
* Undo/redo up to 12 actions
* Saving your creations to your Photo library
* Sending your traces via email, Facebook, Twitter, Open-with for other programs
* Export to PDF
* Open With... support to open trace in other programs
I am definitely excited about this project and want to continue improving it as much as possible. I've already added many features based on feedback I've received and I'm always appreciative of new ideas that fit the vision and feel of this app. Please feel free to leave ratings and reviews however you feel and I will do my best to respond with updates!
You can reach me anytime at the email below or via twitter at: @tracingpaperios. Please feel free to email me ANY questions, comments or crashes you have. I will continue working to add new features.
- iPhone 5 and iOS6 fixes
- fix using the new pencil mode on iOS6
- save last used pencil settings
- stability and OpenGL crash fixes, especially multitasking
- fix tracing grid to not show crash on resize
- added new iOS6 sharing sheet
- raise limit to 3 traces
- fix problem using "Open With..." when already tracing
- eraser fix
- retina pencil icon
Changes: I'm celebrating the release "Cato's Hike", my new game to teach children (and adults) basic programming! Please check out and enjoy :)
Please note, I've worked on updating all performance issues, if you still have any please send me feedback f
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
|| 01 m 16 s
|| 38 s
|| 19 s
|| 08 s
|| 04 s