Tri-Peaks Solitaire To Go 184.108.40.206
Join Tex Carter on his adventures to exotic and dangerous places around the world. You'll be seeing a map with 'X' marks representing hidden dig sites. You have to complete your treasure collections to unlock them.
Tri-Peaks Solitaire To Go is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
- License Shareware
- Date Added 04 August, 2011
- Price: $19.95
- Category Games
- Filesize 197.5 KB
- Author Oberon Media
Join Tex Carter on his adventures to exotic and dangerous places around the world.
Join Tex Carter on his adventures to exotic and dangerous places around the world. You'll be seeing a map with 'X' marks representing hidden dig sites. You have to complete your treasure collections to unlock them. In this game you'll be exploring ancient ruins, discovering fabulous treasures and winning piles of coins.
'Tri-Peaks To Go Solitaire' game is a cards game to play alone, as you sure guess from its name, but it's different from others games alike since it has an story on which the game develops. If you like playing cards and you are alone at the moment, go ahead and try this game out to see if you like it. If you are asking yourself why to play cards on the computer instead of using real cards, there are several answers that come up to my mind. For example, if you are a laptop user, you can play during a trip or a waiting room without the need of carrying a deck with you.
The basic rules of this solitaire are pretty simple. Let's list them below for you to take a look at them:
1. Click cards that are one number higher or lower than the card on the draw pile. Cards can be of any suit.
2. Aces can be played on a King or a 2 (and vice versa).
3. Draw cards when you are out of moves.
4. Remove all cards from the playfield to win.
Each time you win a hand (remove all cards from the playfield) you collect coins. The coins you collect depends on the time you took to win the hand. On top of the screen is represented the protagonist and several chest to open. When you win a hand the protagonist run towards the next chest in line and opens it representing the coins you win.
The game provides some power-ups that may help you while playing the solitaire. Let's know them:
- The Amazonian Wild Card: you can play any other card on this card - save it to get out of a sticky situation.
- The Re-Deal Card: use this to re-shuffle a small portion of the deck and keep playing.
- The Snake Charmer Card: this will entice the Snake to climb higher.
- The Face-Up Deal: all cards will appear face-up on the next hand.
When you enter the game, you'll be reaching the Main Menu, with the following options:
- Select Player: you can create several profiles to share your game with family and friends.
- Play: to start playing this mode of the game.
- Options: you can set the music volume, sound volume, and full screen.
- Warehouse: to see your treasures.
- Help: to learn the basics of the solitaire.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About system requirements, here's a list for you to check out:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium II 400MHz processor
- 32MB RAM
- 3-D accelerated video card
- 16-bit color
- DirectX 6.0 or later
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec
||< 1 sec
||< 1 sec
User Reviews: TRI-PEAKS SOLITAIRE TO GO 220.127.116.11