WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in Windows environment via DDC/CI protocol.
WinI2C-DDC is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Access DDC/CI in Windows
WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc. x64 Windows versions are supported as well.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display's firmware.
WinI2C/DDC SDK contains detailed documentation as well as examples of applications for various programming languages (C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) that will allow you to start working with WinI2C/DDC immediately.
, Windows Vista Business
, Windows Vista Business x64
, Windows Vista Enterprise
, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
, Windows Vista Home Basic
, Windows Vista Home Basic x64
, Windows Vista Home Premium
, Windows Vista Home Premium x64
, Windows Vista Starter
, Windows Vista Ultimate
, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- System Requirements: 128MB RAM
|| 25 s
|| 13 s
|| 07 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s