This is a talking early running clock.Works perfectly!! by AndrewKZN - Version 1.1 - Sep 7, 2012This app is just what I've been needing. I just didn't know it. It helps me keep track of my day and keeps me on time. Love it.
Almost Time TalkTime is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
This is a talking early running clock.Works perfectly!! by AndrewKZN - Version 1.1 - Sep 7, 2012This app is just what I've been needing. I just didn't know it. It helps me keep track of my day and keeps me on time. Love it.Almost Time is a ...
This is a talking early running clock.
by AndrewKZN - Version 1.1 - Sep 7, 2012
This app is just what I've been needing. I just didn't know it. It helps me keep track of my day and keeps me on time. Love it.
Almost Time is a talking clock speaking in human voice sentences.
It will tell you the coming time some minutes earlier,
e.g. 10 minutes before 8 PM it will tell you: IT IS ALMOST 8 O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING.
No more reason to set your clocks 10 or x minutes fast.
Our CLOCK app now also includes the ALMOST functionality.
Human sentences from the background, even when you are using different apps on your device!!
(Well, except for KCOLC, that one does not speak.)
Also check out:
CLOCK new version (available now):
- ALMOST, KCOLC functionality all included
- Talking clock, speaks English (US, British,AusE), Czech and Hungarian
- Talks BINARY (e.g. for the night hours or silent environments)
- Cuckoo, grandfather's clock sounds
- 'Half hour' alert also included (set to any minute from 0-29 minutes before the hour)
- All alerts can tell you the exact hour each hour or half hour
- Beautiful analog clock, with clockfaces for lots of alphabets: e.g. Bengali, Chinese, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanse, Korean, Punjabi, Roman, Thai, Western and more
- The analog clock can also run counterclockwise, can show 12 hours or also the full 24 hours
CHEF TIMER brand new app:
- Talking Kitchen Timer:"the tea says, two minutes left","the rice says, 10 minutes left",..
- Multiple talking timers at the same time
- Speaks, talks English (US, British, Indian)
- This is our most advanced app yet
- Speaking alerts for each food, which get more frequent as the time is coming near, perfect e.g. for minute by minute countdown
CLOCK 2 (available now)
- Talking clock, speaks English, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish female,male, Binary
- A different 'language' alert for each hour
- All alerts can tell you the exact hour, each hour
TIMER (available now)
- Talking multi purpose 24 hour timer
- Great so that you do not forget the parking meter, the washing cycle, ..
- To time the feeding of the baby, the gym excercise, jogging
- Great for timing leave from home, leave from work, leave from pub needs
- Speaking alerts for the timer which get more frequent as the time is coming near (e.g. minute by minute countdown)
- Spoken languages English (US,British,AusE), Czech, Hungarian, and lots of sound signals
- Awesome time zone handling
- Autorepeats every 24 hours
If you want even more:
our CLOCK, TIMER and CLOCK 2 apps run together with this app perfectly well.
at 5:50 PM - it is almost 6 o'clock in the afternoon (ALMOST app)
at 6:00 PM - it is 6 o'clock in the afternoon (CLOCK app)
a few seconds later - you will hear 6 chimes or 6 cuckoos (CLOCK 2 app)
and listen to the remaining minutes by the count to time timer or countdown timer at any time. (TIMER app)
This is how these 4 apps cooperate. You can set each of these to silent or loud hours or alerts separately.
ALMOST TALKTIME characteristics:
You can set X to the exact minutes you need before the hour.
SET AND FORGET! Runs from the background.
Was designed to run ALL THE TIME.
IMPACT ON BATTERY LIFE is almost zero.
Apple style power and total simplicity in the usage and setup.
- choose the voice or sound
- choose the silent hours
- choose how many minutes before the hour to speak to you
- turn it ON or OFF whenever you like
- set the sound volume level the normal way on the iPhone or iPad or iPod.
Some examples for an 8 o'clock alert (well, you have to imagine the different spoken accents):
US,UK,AusE English - 'it is almost eight o'clock in the evening'
Czech - 'je skoro osm hodin ve?er'
Hungarian - 'nAh*ny perc m*lva este nyolc *ra lesz'
Cuckoo - one 'cuckoo' sound each hour, before the hour
One short beep - one "beep" each hour, also can vibrate and can flash the LED on certain phones
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
|| 02 m 40 s
|| 01 m 20 s
|| 40 s
|| 16 s
|| 08 s