Anychart Flash Maps Flexible XML-Driven solution: US, World, US Counties. You can add background and captions, XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
AnyChart Flash Map Component is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
- License Shareware
- Date Added 14 May, 2011
- Price: $399.00
- Category Mobile
- Filesize 10.3 MB
- Author AnyChart.Com
Anychart Flash Maps: US, World, US Counties.
Anychart is a flexible Flash based-solution, which allows you to easily display any sort of data dealing with geographical locations. It contains United States Maps with Counties, World Map, etc. XML data file and a set of customizable options make AnyChart Maps a universal solution for web developers.
AnyChart allows you to create superb, compact, interactive maps.
* Driven by XML interface - Anychart offers you a variety of options, such as setting transparency, color, URL linking, captions and more. And you can do all these customizations via an XML File, no Flash source modifications required.
* No installation - your server need not render any image, there is no need for any Active-X on the server, all graphing happens on the client side. A Flash Player is installed on more than 97% of Internet-connected PC's.
* Extremely Easy-to-Use - you can create an XML file manually.
* Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.) - Use any language you like to create XML Source and pass it to a Flash object, or simply use an XML file from your server.
* Easily add your own background image - your map will look like you want! It can also use an image as a link.
, Windows Mobile
, Windows CE
, Pocket PC
, Palm OS
, Not Applicable
- System Requirements: Flash player 9.0 or later
|| 02 m 45 s
|| 01 m 23 s
|| 42 s
|| 17 s
|| 09 s