Aston2 Menu opens the new line of Aston2 products. It completely replaces regular start menu and can be customized and filled with different widgets. Aston2 Menu is skinnable, supports animation, has flexible configuration and is very convenient.
Aston2 Menu is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
New advanced Windows start menu replacement
Aston2 Menu opens the new line of Aston2 products, which turn your desktop into a yet more convenient and attractive environment. Aston2 is developed on an absolutely new engine, created from scratch. Aston2 product line includes three basic products:- Aston2 Menu, which replaces the regular Windows start menu.- Aston2 Panels, which can replace Windows taskbar and yet enhance the shell functionality.- Aston2 Desktop, which replaces Windows Explorer desktop and can be filled with any Aston 2 widgets and icons.Thus, complete Aston2 SHELL can be considered the combination of all the above components. But which of them to use is entirely up to end-user's choice.
Aston 2 Menu features:
- Themes and skins support. Aston2 settings are split into two parts - theme settings and private settings. All Aston2 widgets are skinnable: you can change the skin of any element;
- Widgets support (This demo version contains the following default widgets: Clock, Calendar, Recycle bin, Disks, Power control, Search, Toplist, Username, Weather and Uninstall). Widgets can be built into the desktop, panels or popup menus;
- Fast and convenient search for the files on the local disks and for the information in the Internet;
- Flexible configuration. Every element of the menu can be tweaked and customized, thus letting one to create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston 2 Panels and Aston 2 Desktop as well;
- Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets;
- Aston2 Menu can be used both in Aston1 shell (staring from 1.9.5 version) and in Explorer shell.
- Drag'n'Drop operations support, user friendly interface;
- Unicode support;
- XML standard, used for all the parameters setup;
- Multi-language support;
- Plug-ins support.
There are a lot planned features for the future Aston2 Menu release.
- System Requirements: 20 MB free disk space
|| 02 m 05 s
|| 01 m 03 s
|| 32 s
|| 13 s
|| 07 s