BasicAudio is a set of VCL/FMX components for easy audio capture and playback. Allows audio capture and playback with zero lines of program code. Includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development. Free for non-commercial use.
BasicAudio VCL is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
VCL/FMX Fast Audio Capture & Playback Library
BasicAudio is a set of VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture and playback with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports both the old fashion Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Capture - captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Recording - records in Wave and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Playback - plays Wave and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Output - plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Custom Generator - generate custom audio.
- Processing - Custom audio filter.
- Audio recording/playback.
Free for non-commercial use.
- System Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder XE2 or higher
|| 01 h 26 m 55 s
|| 43 m 28 s
|| 21 m 44 s
|| 08 m 42 s
|| 04 m 21 s