BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows implementing capture and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports large number of formats and technologies. Free for non-commercial use.
BasicVideo.NET is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
.NET 2.0-4.5 Video Capture & Playback Library
BasicVideo is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for fast video capture and playback. Allows fast video capture, display and playback with zero lines of program code. The library supports the old fashion Win32 API( Video For Windows ( VFW ), VCM, WaveAPI, ACM), the newer DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of all of the approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes a visual graphical editor for codeless development.
- Video Capture - from analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Playback - using VFW, Windows Media Encoder or DirectShow.
- Recording - in AVI, VFW, DirectShow, and Windows Media Encoder(ASF, WMV).
- Receiving - remote video over IP using Windows Media Format.
- Compression - Compress and decompress videos VFW, WMV and DirectShow.
- Custom filter - video with your code.
- Generate - video from code or images.
Free for non-commercial use.
- System Requirements: .NET 2.0 to 4.5
|| 01 h 29 m 57 s
|| 44 m 59 s
|| 22 m 30 s
|| 09 m 00 s
|| 04 m 30 s