Are you heading to Beijing? Here is some facts probably will help you:Beijing subway has 8 lines and 4 more coming before 2010. Total number of stations is 123.
Beijing Subway Taxi Travel Guide is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Are you heading to Beijing? Here is some facts probably will help you:Beijing subway has 8 lines and 4 more coming before 2010. Total number of stations is 123. Daily ridership : 4 million dailyHere is some instructions on how to calculate taxi ...
Are you heading to Beijing? Here is some facts probably will help you:
Beijing subway has 8 lines and 4 more coming before 2010.
Total number of stations is 123.
Daily ridership : 4 million daily
Here is some instructions on how to calculate taxi bill in Beijing:
The minimum price of taxi is 10.00 RMB (within 3km).
It is 2 RMB per kilometer after 3km, and 3 RMB per kilometer after 15km.
The minimum price at night( from 11pm to 5am) is 11.00 RMB within 3km; it is 2.40 RMB per kilometer after 3km, and 3.40 RMB per kilometer after 15km.
If there is a traffic jam and the speed is less than 12km, it will be rated as one kilometer for every 5 minutes.
Don't panic! You can rely on us to bring you a smooth trip in the capital of China. The major modes of transportation in Beijing are the subway and taxi. You will find both info in this application.
- Beijing Subway includes the latest subway map of Beijing, Official map of line 1, line 2, line 5, line 8, line 10, line 6, line 13, line Batong, airport express and a time table for each line switch. We will keep you notified when there is any update. There are four more subway lines coming before 2010 in Beijing.
- Interactive map to choose your start station and end station, and an optimum route planner to minimize your time spent in transit. The optimum route planner takes your starting subway station and your ending station and calculates the fastest time, the results display info includes line changes, station name report and estimated travel time. THE best part is you don't need to download anything from the internet. This application will pay for it's self many times over, as international data roaming is expensive.
- A Travel tips section gives advice from locals such as: the ticket type, price, how to buy tickets, travel tips, etc.
- If you plan to take a taxi and need to figure out how much the price is, we have this function included as well. The application simply locates your current location with GPS or wifi, and the distance calculator will tell you how far are those famous tourist spots. The fare for taking taxi will be estimated as well. If that's within budget, then you can call some reliable local taxi company to get a cab. The local taxi company's phone number list is included as well.
-Additionally a section helps you communicate with the locals. Simply pick the subway station you are trying to reach in English, and a polite request will be generated in Chinese for you to show a taxi driver.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request any additional features that you feel would be useful. Your feedback is very important to us.
Hope you have a wonderful trip in Beijing!
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).
|| 32 s
|| 16 s
|| 08 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s