dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool for quick queries creation and extended data management. With the help of this tool, developers can effortlessly create and edit any complex queries in just several clicks.
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
MySQL and MariaDB Query Builder Tool
dbForge Query Builder for MySQL is a visual tool for quick quick queries creation and extended data management. With the help of this tool developers can effortlessly create and edit any complex queries in just several clicks. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where one can "draw" a query instead of writing code manually. The tool now works with any MariaDB, Galera Cluster, inySQL Percona database servers and supports all objects types.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-8.0
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0, 10.3
* Includes support of Percona
* Data editor with in-place filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Visual editing of sub-queries
* Enhanced SQL Editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Automatic SQL syntax check in SQL editor
* SQL editor with syntax coloring, bookmarks, and text searching
* Convenient and flexible user interface
* Undo/Redo support in query diagram
* Expression builder for creating complex conditions
* Query Diagram and data printing
* Customizable data export to SQL, CSV, HTML, DBF, MS Access, MS Excel and other formats
* Data editor with filtering, grouping, and sorting options
* Code completion and SQL Code Formatter. These features offer developers the extended list of suggestions during the typing of SQL code and object information on different database objects. Profile formatting capabilities allow users to create new profiles and edit the existing ones easier than ever.
, Windows Server
, Windows 8
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed
|| 08 m 14 s
|| 04 m 07 s
|| 02 m 04 s
|| 50 s
|| 25 s