dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an integrated environment for SQL Server development, management, administration, data reporting, analysis, version-control database changes and test data generation.
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
IDE for SQL Server development & management
dbForge Studio for SQL Server is a powerful IDE for SQL Server management, administration, development, data reporting and analysis. The tool will help SQL developers to manage databases, version-control database changes in popular source control systems, speed up routine tasks, as well, as to make complex database changes.
* Tool for source-controlling SQL databases
* Data Generator. More than 180 meaningful data generators, user-defined generator etc
* SQL Coding Assistance - code completion and formatting, SQL snippets, quick info and navigation.
* Table Designer allows to set table properties in the visual editors, edit scripts, rebuild tables and preview changes before modifying database objects
* Database Diagram
* Schema Compare allows to synchronize database schemas with complex object dependencies; Detect development errors early; create schema snapshots to capture database structure etc.
* T-SQL Code Analyzer
* Visual Index Editor
* Custom mapping for objects by their names
* Server Events Profiler
* T-SQL Debugger
* Query Profiler is an invaluable tool for detecting bottlenecks and optimization of slow query execution time
* Query Builder - use visual editors to create queries fast with a mouse click.
* Database Management - create, edit, copy, attach, detach, generate script of SQL Server Database
* Data Export and Import tools for filling a database with external source data and migrating data between systems.
* Data Compare tool for transferring data between servers
* Data Editor streamlines your work by providing comfortable editing, filtering, sorting, copying of randomly selected cells, quick data export to INSERT query and many other features for a higher productivity.
* Data Report designer is capable to generate reports in 9 formats
* Index Manager
* Unit Test tool
* Source Control.
, Windows 8
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher installed. 2GHz or higher processor, 1024 MB RAM, 200 MB of free space
|| 11 m 45 s
|| 05 m 53 s
|| 02 m 57 s
|| 01 m 11 s
|| 36 s