Kernel for Exchange Server for corrupt MS Exchange Server database files. Recover emails from corrupt edb database (.edb and .stm) for exchange server version 2003 and 2007. Converts damaged, corrupt, inaccessible .EDB files to working .PST file.
Exchange Server Recovery is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Exchange Server Recovery Software.
With new user interface, EDB recovery software is equipped with more powerful recovery engine with few of its bugs fixed. Kernel for Exchange Server recovery, a database repair and data recovery software is an effective tool for corrupt MS Exchange Server database files. The software repairs the corrupt database (.edb and .stm) files and restores the edb database folders: inbox, sent items, deleted items, drafts and others. The recovered data is saved in the Personal Storage Files (.PST) which is easily accessible with Microsoft Outlook. MS Exchange Server 2003 and 2007 are supported for data recovery and email recovery. Effectively recover emails, images, attachments, mailboxes, and permanently deleted emails, sent items, journal entries, calendar entries, email properties and every other thing stored in the exchange server mailbox. The edb recovery software converts the corrupt .edb files to working .pst files and provides you the inaccessible emails and respective data. The software extensively scans the damaged .edb file and recovers every mailbox in the database file. The free trial version of exchange server recovery software displays the recovered emails. The recovered emails can be saved with full version of the software which can be purchased for $299.
- Supports email recovery from MS Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007.
- Converts .EDB file to .PST file for easy access of recovered emails with MS Outlook.
- Recovers complete Mailboxes of MS Exchange Server database file.
- Recovers images, attachments, drafts, calendar entries, journal entries, appointments, tasks, notes.
- Recovers Email Properties; To, From, Subject, CC, Bcc, Date.
- Recovers deleted emails from "Deleted Items" folders and permanently deleted emails.
- System Requirements: Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB Disk Space
|| 19 s
|| 10 s
|| 05 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec