Exif Pilot is a free metadata editor. Exif Pilot allows you to work with EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data. Supported image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD, RAW formats, including CR2, MRW, ARW, SR2, ORF, and RAF.
Exif Pilot is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
Exif Pilot - EXIF, GPS, and IPTC data editor
Exif Pilot is a Free EXIF Editor that allows you to:
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS and IPTC data.
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Import/export from/to XML format.
- Import/export from/to MS Excel files.
- Import/export from/to a Text file in CSV format.
- Import/export EXIF or IPTC from/to XMP data.
- Choose tags for export.
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
- View Metadata directly in Windows Explorer.
Exif Pilot supports a Plug-in for Batch Editing.
Batch Exif Plug-in adds to Exif Pilot the following features:
- Import/export of metadata to several separate files;
- Import/export of metadata to a single file;
- Edit batches of images;.
- Edit, create EXIF and IPTC data from the command line.
Exif Pilot Pro supports the following:
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CRW, JP2, PSD - read, create,
- RAW formats, including CR2, MRW, ARW, SR2, ORF and RAF - read only.
- System Requirements: Win XP/Vista/7
|| 34 s
|| 17 s
|| 09 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s