GdImageBox Pro ActiveX is an Image Viewer which supports many image formats like tiff, multi-page tiff, gif, animated gif, jpeg, png, wmf, bmp, wbmp, pcx, pnm, j2k, jp2, hdr, psd, tga, jng, exr, dds, ppm, sgi, pbm, pgm, xbm, xpm, koala, iff...
GdImageBox Pro ActiveX is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
GdImageBox Pro - Image Viewer ActiveX
GdImageBox Pro ActiveX is an Image Viewer which supports many image formats like tiff, multi-page tiff, gif, animated gif, jpeg, png, wmf, wbmp, pcx, pnm, j2k, jp2, hdr, psd, tga, jng, exr, dds, ppm, sgi, pbm, pgm, xbm, xpm, koala, iff...
With GdImageBox Pro you can view, zoom, rotate, define custom display area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, use custom zoom step value, use keyboard to scroll image, set custom display quality mode...
GdImageBox Pro ActiveX can be used in any environment of development that supports ActiveX/COM controls like VC++, vb6, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, Visual Studio.NET 2003&2005&2008, vb.net, MS Access, Windev...
This SDK includes an Image viewer container class: GdImageBoxCnt (like a vb picturebox, can contain other controls placed on it).
- Display image from files
- Display image from string, array of bytes, IStream or IUnknown binary data
- Display image from Clipboard, StdPicture, IPicture, HBitmap, DIB, gdiplus handle...
- Display image from distant server using HTTP or FTP protocol
- Read metadata from an image: EXIF Tags, GPS Tags, Thumbnails Tags, IPTC tags...
- Display large image file
- HSL, CMY, CMYK, RGB, ARGB, sRGB64, ICM, ICM2 color spaces management
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, jpeg 2000, deflate, ojpeg, and Jpeg compression
- Support for 1-bit, 4-bits, 8-bits, 16-bits, 24-bits, 32-bits, 48-bits, 64-bits and 128-bits color depth
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Area processing
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar and auto-size features
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan and zoom, rectangle selection
- Move / Scroll the image by mouse drag
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to page...
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change image zoom or position with mouse wheel
- Smooth Scrolling
- Save and restore the specifies position of image
- System Requirements: n/a
|| 52 s
|| 26 s
|| 13 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s