GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK is a full featured Imaging Toolkit to view, create, acquire, edit and print bitmap and vectorial image. It supports many image formats like tif, jpeg, jfif, png, pdf, ico, wmf, gif, exif, bmp, j2k, fax, emf, pnm, pcx...
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK is a full featured Imaging Toolkit to view, create, acquire, edit and print bitmap and vectorial image.
It supports many image formats like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF...
Images can be cropped, converted, acquired from twain devices, rotated, combined, color image pixels can be reduced can be reduced, filters and effects can be applied. Watermarked text, lines, circles, curves can be added...
GdPicture Pro Imaging SDK can be used from any Windows development environment that can call ActiveX component including Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, Visual FoxPro, Powerbuilder, ASP, MS Word and Excel, Access, Windev, .NET environment like C# and VB.NET, REALbasic and many others.
* Image processing library containing over 800 functions.
* ROYALTY FREE distribution
* Easy to use.
* Frequents and FREE UPDATES.
* Many sample codes.
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
- Support from 1-bit to 128-bits color depth
- Image and PDF viewer
- Multipage Tiff reading and writing
- Draw barcode (25i, EAN13, 3 of 9, code 128)
- Draw shapes: lines, ellipse, round, Bezier, curves...
- Load and Save image to FTP or HTTP server
- Import / Export from Clipboard, HBitmap, IPicture, Stream, Bytes array
- TWAIN support
- Pallets color conversion, color reduction
- Auto Border removal and Auto Deskew
- Rotations and flips
- Text processing
- Create Thumbnails
- Skew / de-skew image
- Read / Write EXIF tags, Thumbnail tags, GPS tags, IPTC tags.
- Print image with advanced capabilities
- Merge Images
- Resize with 8 different interpolation modes
- Change brightness, saturation, contrast, and gamma
- Lot of filters and effects (emboss, blur, edge enhance...)
- Personalized filters
- Area processing
- Capture the contents or section of any window
- Anti-aliasing and smoothing
- HSL, CMYK, CMY, ICM2, RGB and sRGB64 color management
- PDF creation
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows operating system
|| 01 m 35 s
|| 48 s
|| 24 s
|| 10 s
|| 05 s