"LogTen Pro is my favorite aviation app!"- Jeffrey Robert Moss, CEO of Flying Like the Pro's and 2010 CFI of the year *I used my LogTen Mobile the last 2 flightsWOW is this program AMAZING! I am so impressed with how easy it is to use.
LogTen Pro Pilot Logbook for iPhone is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
"LogTen Pro is my favorite aviation app!"- Jeffrey Robert Moss, CEO of Flying Like the Pro's and 2010 CFI of the year *I used my LogTen Mobile the last 2 flightsWOW is this program AMAZING! I am so impressed with how easy it is to use. It is so ...
"LogTen Pro is my favorite aviation app!"
- Jeffrey Robert Moss, CEO of Flying Like the Pro's and 2010 CFI of the year
*I used my LogTen Mobile the last 2 flightsWOW is this program AMAZING! I am so impressed with how easy it is to use. It is so well thought out. You did not miss a thing!
Honors to you. I love LogTen.*
- Brian Lasky - A320
The leading international pilot logbook for iPhone (also available for the Mac, and iPad in their respective App Stores), LogTen Pro is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. We design everything to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro is an extremely powerful, professional pilot logbook built specifically for the iPhone. It leverages the same core infrastructure as the Mac and iPad versions of LogTen Pro to give you unmatched capabilities on the go. Add, review and update Trips, Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, People and Certificates. Generate incredible full reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks, then view them online!
The Radar view gives you user configurable dynamic currency and limits groups to track virtually any regulation world wide, as well as general Smart Groups for tracking anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
Fully customizable, and completely integrated with LogTen Pro for the Mac, LogTen Pro for iPhone really puts your flight time in your pocket. LogTen Pro does not require an internet connection so you can update your logbook anywhere, check totals in the bush, or show off your type ratings at FL340!
- Enter data quickly and intuitively
- Simple configuration makes LogTen Pro simple for all types of pilots - you have access to all the power, but don't have to deal with anything that doesn't apply to you!
- Syncs wirelessly with LogTen Pro for the Mac or LogTen Pro for iPad**
- Instructors and examiners can digitally sign your logbook right on the screen
- Search Flights, Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- Track Trips, flights, deadheads, reserve and standby duties and more
- Filter your time any way you want or define your own limits and currency with powerful Smart Groups
- Visual limits lets you see at a glance if there's any issues with your schedule
- Generate and view reports right on your phone, then publish to logten.com to share online!
- Export data in a variety of formats and email for use anywhere.
- Built-in, 28000+ airport database
- Automatic night time calculation
- Automatic great circle distance calculation
- Real time duty, rest and flight time tracking
- Use local or zulu time entry
- Take your entire logbook with you
- Take photos with your iPhone and assign to any resource!
- Fully manage all Aircraft, Types, Places, People and Certificates
- When used with Mac or iPad functions as complete backup of your data
Or sign up for our mailing list at coradine.com!
**Syncing with Mac requires LogTen Pro for the Mac 6.0 or later.
Changes: - Addressed an issue with views scrolling out of view on iOS 7.
- Corrected an issue with text fields on iOS 7 that prevented the sharing of reports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the sharing of reports that include numerous images.
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
|| 09 m 32 s
|| 04 m 46 s
|| 02 m 23 s
|| 58 s
|| 29 s