Send personalized text or HTML email with attachments to clients or customers from your C/C++ application program, programmable database or spreadsheet. Check for bounced email or replies (REMOVE, CONFIRM, OPT-OUT, etc.).
Marshallsoft Client Mailer for C/C++ is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Send personalized email from C/C++
The MarshallSoft Client Mailer for C/C++ (MCM4C) is email marketing software used to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from C/C++, programmable database or spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4C include:
- Supports Win32 and Win64.
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application,programmable database or spreadsheet.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with multiple attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extensive error detection and logging capability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to read replies.
- Works with all versions of Microsoft Visual C++ (v4.0 through Visual Studio 2013).
- Works with Borland C/C++ (v5.0, v5.5) and Borland C++ Builder.
- Works with Microsoft Foundation Class, Watcom v11, MinGW, and LCC-WIN32.
- MCM functions can be called directly from both ANSI C programs and from C++ programs.
- Can be called from any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Windows,
, Windows Server
, Windows 8
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
|| 11 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec