MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Xbase 5.0
With the push of a button, send personalized text or html email with attachments to clients or customers directly from a Xbase program, programmable database or spreadsheet. Check for bounced email or replies (REMOVE, CONFIRM, OPT-OUT, etc.).
MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Xbase is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Send personalized email directly from Xbase.
MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Xbase++ (MCM4XB) is email marketing software to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from Xbase, a programmable database or a spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4XB include:
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports 32-bit Alaska Xbase++.
- MCM functions can be called directly any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Win32 &Win64). Multiple versions available.
, Windows Server
, Windows 8
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: 32-bit Xbase
|| 08 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec
||< 1 sec
User Reviews: MARSHALLSOFT CLIENT MAILER FOR XBASE 5.0