Detach Email Attachments. Extract your message attachments from Outlook msg files. Saves copies of original attached files, in the email files, to your choice of archive locations. cmd line options too! Trial version limited to 25 att. maximum.
msgdetach is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Detach Email Attachments Extract fr msg files
Detach Email Attachments. Extract your message attachments from Outlook msg files. Recursively crawls your specified input folder for your exported or saved email files, including messages archived within zip files! Saves copies of the original attached files, found in the email files, to your choice of archive locations. Extensive Command Line options allow for very flexible use and powerful statistics provide you with who is sending what and to whom! Trial version is limited to 25 attachments maximum.
- Windows compatibility
- Reads Outlook msg formatted email files
- Saves Message Parts under their original stored names
- Groups all of the extracted attachments in to your specified output location.
- Allows for duplicate attachment names by serializing
- Allows you to specify any input location
- Allows you to select or deselect whether to search sub directories
- Allows you to group attachments types together
- Will read emails from within a zip file
- Will create a log file of who sent attachments
- Will create a log file of how many of each attachment type was found
- System Requirements: .Net Framework and Outlook
|| 18 s
|| 09 s
|| 05 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec
User Reviews: MSGDETACH 2.0