PhotoZoom Pro 2 is software for enlarging digital images, available for OS X 10.3+ and Windows. It is based on S-Spline XL: a renewed and improved version of our patented, self-adjusting S-Spline interpolation technology.
PhotoZoom Pro 2 for Mac is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Software for enlarging images (Mac/Win)
PhotoZoom Pro 2 is software for enlarging digital images, available for OS X 10.3+ and Windows. A summary of changes introduced in version 2:
- The most important new feature of PhotoZoom Pro 2 is our new revolutionary enlargement technology S-Spline XL. This is a major improvement on our patented and many times awarded S-Spline interpolation method. Compared to the original S-Spline, the new S-Spline XL method allows you to create even better enlargements in terms of sharpness, natural look and feel, photorealism, and lack of artifacts, blurring or jagged edges.
- Support for IPTC, EXIF and ICC profiles, making sure your image's metadata is properly maintained.
- The processing speed of the enlargement algorithms has been improved: enlargements are now created up to 40% faster.
- Improved selection / cropping functionality, as well as miscellaneous other interface improvements.
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 comes as a Universal Application on Mac OS X, allowing it to run natively on both PowerPC as well as Intel based systems.
- Besides running as a stand-alone application and export plugin for Adobe PhotoShop, PhotoZoom Pro 2 also works in Adobe PhotoShop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro X and Corel Photo-PAINT.
|| 02 m 37 s
|| 01 m 19 s
|| 40 s
|| 16 s
|| 08 s