PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher 126.96.36.1997
An easy to use Windows solution that monitors and classifies bandwidth and network usage. The software supports SNMP, packet sniffing and netflow to generate live readings and trend data to optimize the efficiency of your network components.
PRTG - Paessler Router Traffic Grapher is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
- License Freeware
- Date Added 16 March, 2008
- Category Internet
- Filesize 18.4 MB
- Author Paessler AG
Monitor and classify bandwidth/network usage
PRTG Traffic Grapher is an easy to use Windows software for monitoring and classifying bandwidth usage. It provides system administrators with live readings and long-term usage trends for their network devices. The most common usage is bandwidth management, but you can also monitor many other aspects of your network like memory and CPU utilizations.
- Reliable network monitoring used by more than 100.000 users every day
- Supports data acquisition via SNMP, packet sniffing (for LANs and WLANs) or Netflow protocol
- Classifies network traffic by IP address, protocol and other parameters
- Works with most switches, routers, firewalls, and other network devices
- Easy installation with a few clicks on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Monitoring engine is capable of monitoring up to several thousand sensors
- A Freeware Edition is available for smaller networks and SOHOs
|| 04 m 55 s
|| 02 m 28 s
|| 01 m 14 s
|| 30 s
|| 15 s
User Reviews: PRTG - PAESSLER ROUTER TRAFFIC GRAPHER 188.8.131.527