Radius Manager is a user administration and billing solution for Mikrotik, StarOS and ChilliSpot systems. It supports traffic limitation, bandwidth shaping, uptime limitation, account expiration date, prepaid, postpaid accounts and prepaid cards.
Radius Manager is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Mikrotik, StarOS, ChilliSpot billing.
Radius Manager is an easy to use user administration and billing solution for Mikrotik, StarOS and ChilliSpot systems. It can be used with wireless, dialup and cable systems. Radius Manager supoorts traffic limitation, bandwidth shaping, uptime limitation, account expiration date, prepaid and postpaid accounts. Automatic disconnection feature is available for expired accounts with all supported NAS types. The system includes Unix mailbox synchronization facility to create email accounts together with RADIUS users. It has separate control panel for administrators and for regular users. Pro version includes an integrated prepaid card generator. Billing module creates invoices for both postpaid and prepaid users.
Radius Manager key features:
- The most complete and most user friendly RADIUS billing solution in its price category
- Support for prepaid, postpaid, mac-only and prepaid card users
- Integrated prepaid card generator
- Supported NASes: Mikrotik, StarOS, ChilliSpot
- Prepaid credit fill up card
- Users can select the services themselves: they decide what to use, no administrators are required
- User authentication (PPPoE, Hotspot, PPtP and L2tP) and traffic accounting
- Limits datarate for every connected user, auto disconnect when limits are reached
- Create unix mailboxes and setup disk quotas in one step
- Complete financial accounting and invoice printing, fully customizable invoice form
- Full multilingual support (UTF-8)
- Burst mode support with priorities
- Web based User Control Panel for customers
- Developed with FreeRadius RADIUS server
- System Requirements: Apache, FreeRadius, GCC, MySql 5, PHP 4
|| 08 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
||< 1 sec
||< 1 sec