RelayFax is a powerful email-to-fax and fax-to-email fax server. RelayFax Pro automates the process of sending, receiving and managing your network fax traffic. By integrating into existing email systems, RelayFax provides full faxing capabillities.
RelayFax Server is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Powerful email-to-fax and fax-to-email server
RelayFax is a powerful email-to-fax and fax-to-email fax server. RelayFax Pro automates the process of sending, receiving and managing your network fax traffic. By integrating into existing email systems, RelayFax provides full faxing capabilities from your desktop. This fax software will prove cost effective and will increase productivity!
RelayFax features include:
* Caller ID Fax Routing - Using Inbound Fax Rules, RelayFax supports routing of faxes based upon Calling Number Display data (commonly called Caller ID);
* Outlook Address Book Integration - Client can use the shared contacts that are set up in your Outlook Address book so you don't have to maintain multiple address books;
* OCR Inbound Routing - Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR), RelayFax checks inbound faxes with your account database to utilize email forwarding and custom rules;
* SMTP Client - This application gives users a simple, yet complete, interface with which to send faxes;
* TWAIN Device Support - RelayFax is able to interface with TWAIN devices, such as scanners and digital cameras, quickly and easily;
* Fax Scheduling - Allows faxes to be assigned a specific date and time to be sent;
* Fax Broadcast Wizard - Allows easy setup and send the same fax to large numbers of recipients;
* Attachment Faxing - Allows RelayFax to extract and fax attachments as true documents;
* Custom Cover Sheets - Using a cover page editor, each individual user has the option of selecting the default cover page, as set by the Administrator, or using another;
* Ring Count Delay - Sets the number of rings before a call is answered to facilitate receiving Caller ID information or using the line for voice calls; fax engine to support many more fax modems (Mainpine, Brooktrout, Gammalink, Bicom, Dialogic, and NMS boards), CAPI 2.0 support, DID routing support, OCR printerdriver, Windows dialing rules support, PDF and PNG document support, and much more.
- System Requirements: Pentium II 500 MHz; 256MB RAM
|| 03 m 10 s
|| 01 m 35 s
|| 48 s
|| 19 s
|| 10 s