Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience.
Smart Logbook - Pilot Logbook is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
- License Freeware
- Date Added 01 October, 2013
- Category Mobile
- Filesize 4.4 MB
- Author Kviation
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy.
Smart Logbook makes logging flights fast and easy. As a pilot you log flights all the time, so we’ve designed the entire app around that core experience. For example, Smart Logbook can use your phone’s GPS to automatically find your departure or destination airport. No input necessary: just one tap to confirm.
*** This is a beta version. If you have any suggestions, questions, or problems, please email us at
. Eventually we’ll re-launch Smart Logbook as a paid app, but there will also be a free trial version available. You’ll be able to seamlessly upgrade from the beta or trial version to the paid app. ***
After you log your flights, Smart Logbook keeps them safe by automatically saving your data to our secure servers. If you upgrade or lose your phone, you can restore your flights to your new phone in seconds.
*** Online sync is free for the duration of the beta. When we launch the paid version of Smart Logbook, it will be an optional add-on subscription service. ***
Here’s the current list of Smart Logbook features:
- Database of 20,000+ airports (USA, Canada, Mexico).
- Find airports using the GPS, or by entering an ICAO, IATA, or FAA code.
- Automatic data sync that makes switching phones super easy.
- Customizable for commercial or private pilots. For example, you can use Zulu or local time, and enter durations as hours/tenths or hours/minutes.
- Automatic entry of estimated night flying time based on the route and date/time.
- Automatic entry of frequently used durations. For example, if you’re a First Officer and you log Second in Command time on every flight, Smart Logbook automatically pre-populates your Second in Command time when logging new flights.
- Totals screen. See your total flight time, time by type (PIC, Instrument, Night, etc.), approaches by type, and takeoffs/landings (day, night). Filter totals by month, year, or any date range.
- Interactive map that shows where and how far you've flown.
- Search for flights by flight number, airport code, or remarks.
- Free-form flight notes.
- Export flights to Excel/CSV.
Here are a few features in the pipeline:
- Flight import.
- Track currency, ratings, and certificates.
- Pay tracking (for commercial pilots).
- User defined airports.
Android , Mobile
|| 01 m 11 s
|| 36 s
|| 18 s
|| 08 s
|| 04 s