Create help files (HTML Help, Web Help and PDF) from Microsoft Word document. Convert Word document to HTML Help (.chm), Web Help and PDF. User guide: http://www.softany.com/wordtohelp/word2help.htm
Softany WordToHelp is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Create help files from Word document
Create help files (HTML Help, Web Help and PDF) from Microsoft Word document. Convert Word document to HTML Help (.chm), Web Help and PDF.
(doc to help, doc to chm, word to chm, docx to chm, doc to web, word to web, word to help, doc2chm, create help file from Word, doc2help, help authoring tool Word, create chm file from Word,help authoring software Word, docx2chm)
User guide: http://www.softany.com/wordtohelp/word2help.htm
1. Prepare a Word Document. The Word document must have a good organized Document Map.
2. Start Softany WordToHelp.
3. Click on menu File > New. New Project Wizard will show.
4. Set the project folder and project file name. Then click on Next.
5. Choose Select an existing Word file and click on Finish.
6. Select the Word document you have prepared and click on Open button.
7. Now a new project has been created.
8. You can choose different tabs to set the settings of each output formats.
9. On Build tab, you can click on Build to start outputting the help files.
, Windows Server
, Windows 8
, Windows 7
- System Requirements: Windows
|| 56 s
|| 28 s
|| 14 s
|| 06 s
|| 03 s