SVPlayer Lite 1.12
Fully featured free music downloader and player.Download free and legal music directly to your iPhone and iPod.Thousands of free music files available.Watch your favorite videos with leaving the app.?
SVPlayer Lite is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
Fully featured free music downloader and player.Download free and legal music directly to your iPhone and iPod.Thousands of free music files available.Watch your favorite videos with leaving the app.? Lite version limitations- It doesn't support ...
Fully featured free music downloader and player.
Download free and legal music directly to your iPhone and iPod.
Thousands of free music files available.
Watch your favorite videos with leaving the app.
? Lite version limitations
- It doesn't support full video size in landscape mode
- Tag Editor - Ability to read only the ID3 Tags (Read and write Lyrics, Album Artwork, Album Name, Genre, Title, Artist, Track, Year) of your mp3 files.
? iPhone 5 support
? File Manager
- Folders manager
- Cut, Copy, Paste your files
- Search by filename
- Ability to create and manage your playlists
? Media Player
- Full featured music player
- Full featured video player
- Album covers
- Display lyrics while listening to music
- Lock screen playback controls
- Background music playback (iOS 5.0 later)
? Media Library
- Tag Editor
- Lyrics Editor
? Additional features
- USB/WIFI File Sharing via iTunes
- WIFI File Sharing via build-in HTTP server
- Playlist manager
- Mixed playlist (audio and video files from your application documents folder and itunes library)
1. How to add files with iTunes
- Run iTunes 9.1 or above
- Device -> My Device (iPhone or iPod Touch) -> Apps, drag and drop files to the SVPlayer's documents
2. How to add files with SVPlayer http server
- Go to settings panel inside the program.
- Turn on upload files switch.
- If you are connected to wifi the server will display your device IP address. It should looks something like (http://192.168.1.54:12345).
- Type it in your web browser on your computer to get access to your player folder.
- Upload any file from your computer or download any file from your device.
Changes: - Ability to create folders
- Copy, Cut and Paste files between folders
- Improved performance and stability
- minor bug fixes
- System Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
|| 31 s
|| 16 s
|| 08 s
|| 04 s
|| 02 s
User Reviews: SVPLAYER LITE 1.12