VisioForge Video Edit SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video editing and processing capabilities into their software applications.
VisioForge Video Edit SDK (Delphi Version) is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
Delphi control for video editing.
VisioForge Video Edit SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video editing and processing capabilities into their software applications. VisioForge Video Edit allows you to create your own movie out of any audio and video files. You can add various effects to it and transition effects between tracks. VisioForge Video Edit supports the most popular video formats, such as AVI and Windows Media Video, a free format with wide features - matroska and the most popular Internet format - Flash Video (FLV). In addition, you can take advantages of other formats using third-party DirectShow filters. It is possible to export audio to the most popular formats - MP3 (using most advanced encoder - LAME), OGG Vorbis, Windows Media Audio and WAV (with and without compression).
VisioForge Video Edit SDK major features include:
- video formats - AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG4/H264 (AVC), any other if you have corresponding decoder
- audio formats - WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, any other if you have corresponding decoder
- images - BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF
Supports unlimited amount of input audio/video files and images
Adding various parts of video and audio files to the timeline
Video processing and effects
- graphic overlay,
- text overlay,
- video transparency,
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, etc.,
- inverted colors,
- more than 30 other effects.
Transition effects between tracks (above 80, same as in Windows Movie Maker)
- video size,
- frame rate,
- video and audio codecs
- video and audio bit rate
Output video formats:
- any other formats via third-party filters
- MPEG 1/2 (VCD, SVCD, DVD), MPEG-4 (iPod compatible) using FFMPEG
Output audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA
- System Requirements: Windows 98 and later, DirectX 9
|| 02 m 55 s
|| 01 m 28 s
|| 44 s
|| 18 s
|| 09 s