LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP and many others.
Wireless Snif is a free to try software. You can free download and try it for an evaluation period.
- License Shareware
- Date Added 10 March, 2012
- Price: $99.00
- Category Utilities / Network
- Filesize 2.9 MB
- Author Ufasoft
LAN/Wi-Fi/IM sniffer. Captures ICQ, IRC...
LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level network packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Includes: ICQ, AIM, IRC, MSN analyzers and ARP-spoofer. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP and many others, Also includes: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat.
* GUI analyzers for many popular protocols: IP, TCP, UDP...
* Analyzers for popular IM protocols: AIM/ICQ, MSN, IRC, Email
* Command line utilities, ported from UNIX: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat
* Cross-platformed Remote Agent with source-code.
* Support of Wi-Fi chipsets: WaveLAN/Prism2, Prism54, Atheros
- System Requirements: Network adapter, Wi-Fi adapter or Modem
|| 47 s
|| 24 s
|| 12 s
|| 05 s
|| 03 s