xSQL Profiler 1.0.0
Monitor multiple SQL Servers from one location - powerful filtering and scheduling capabilities. Up and running in minutes, no agents to install. Use for performance, auditing and compliance. Supports SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
xSQL Profiler is a completely free software. You can free download and use it as long as you like.
Advanced SQL Server Profiling.
xSQL Profiler is an easy to install, easy to use, agent-less SQL Server monitoring tool that can be utilized for performance, auditing and compliance related tasks. Its simple yet powerful interface allows the user to define custom events by combining low level SQL Server events and applying filters to get exactly what the user wants. The user can then define traces by selecting the events, the servers and/or databases to be monitored and applying additional filters to fine tune the results. The xSQL Profilers scheduling capability allow the user to schedule the traces to run at certain intervals every day, every week or every month on all the selected servers. Finally, xSQL Profilers automatically collects the trace data into a central repository and provides a flexible reporting interface that allows the user to quickly zero in on the data of interest.xSQL Profiler's powerful filtering capability, advanced scheduling and flexible reporting interface make it a must have tool for SQL Server database administrators.
- Trace multiple SQL Servers at once
- Use predefined events or define custom events
- Powerful filtering capability - precise tracing
- Schedule traces to run when and where you want
- Customize the frequency with which data is collected
- Flexible reporting interface
- Use for performance, auditing and compliance
- SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008
- System Requirements: .NET Framework 2
|| 01 m 33 s
|| 47 s
|| 24 s
|| 10 s
|| 05 s
User Reviews: XSQL PROFILER 1.0.0